friendsfront.com is a provider of friendship and dating services and is owned and managed by friendsfront.com. This is a legal agreement between you and friendsfront.com. Please read the Agreement carefully before registering with friendsfront.com. On becoming a member for friendsfront.com, it is understood that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Service for as long as you are a Member. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not register for friendsfront.com service.
- The terms stated are subject to change by friendsfront.com, at any time without prior notice.
- friendsfront.com is an online friendship and dating community site.
- friendsfront.com is not responsible for any Sex activity which can be mutually resorted to by the users on their own accord.
- friendsfront.com is not SEX/Escort site. We are for clean friendship, dating site. If anyone exchanges money/material with any other user, the site will not be held responsible.
No Porn/Obscene, Filth or Obscenities as defined or set down by the site is allowed.
If any profile is found violating the rules, it will be blocked immediately. We reserve the right to block/remove any profile at any time without assigning any reason. We reserve this right perpetually without entertaining claims from anybody in this regard.
- No Spam, Advertising, direct or indirect is allowed.
- friendsfront.com recommends not giving your personal contact information to other users, and if you do so, doing it is on your own risk friendsfront.com is not responsible. If any user gives his/her personal email id / contact info to other user, it is his/her own risk. IF this happens, friendsfront.com will not accept any responsibility.
- This Service Is For People Above 18 Years Of Age.
- Minors below 18 years must not become members. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. friendsfront.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to friendsfront.com without prior notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you, which is brought to webmaster's notice. Your membership at friendsfront.com is for your sole, personal use. You will not authorize anyone else to use your membership, or assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
As a Member, you agree to the following:
You are solely responsible for the content and information you publish or display ("post") on friendsfront.com, or transmit to other friendsfront.com Members. You will not post on friendsfront.com or transmit to other friendsfront.com Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, communal, atheist or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity) Strictest filters are in place against such material. If any member posts or transmits material, s/he will be summarily be evicted
You must use friendsfront.com services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You must not include any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language in your profile and you will not post any photos containing nudity or pornography or that may be offensive or provocative in any manner.
friendsfront.com is under no obligation to publish your profile and reserves the right to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions.
You are expressly forbidden to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, towards other members in order to buy or sell any products or services through this site. You will not transmit any chain letters, spam or junk E-mail to other friendsfront.com Members. You must not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, intellectual property or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You are solely responsible for your associations with other friendsfront.com Members. friendsfront.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, friendsfront.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of friendsfront.com, such as defamation or slander including any breach of the terms of this Agreement by you.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through friendsfront.com service are solely those of the users, and not of friendsfront.com's and cannot be termed as reliable. Such users are solely responsible for the content they author. friendsfront.com does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made.
CAUTION - PLEASE READ
- In the event that other friendsfront.com Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on friendsfront.com and you are involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials or personal information is put up about yourself due to your use of the Service, or if any recipient uses such information to harass or injure you, friendsfront.com will not be held responsible for any such incidents.
- friendsfront.com cannot be held responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the Services. Please be very careful in choosing information that you post on friendsfront.com or release to others. You are totally responsible for the content of the materials you post in the public areas of the service and your private email messages.
- Emails sent between you and other friendsfront.com members that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by friendsfront.com to the extent required by applicable law.
- You are to strictly follow all copyright laws and friendsfront.com will not be responsible for any violation of the law by its members. Except for the information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you must not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- By posting information or content to any public area of friendsfront.com, you automatically grant to friendsfront.com and other friendsfront.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub licenses of the foregoing.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MEMBER
friendsfront.com will treat all information supplied by you as confidential and shall use or disclose such information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by law.
To resolve a complaint regarding friendsfront.com services, send an e-mail to us. All resulting communications will be through the medium of support form.
DISCLAMER OF WARRANTY
friendsfront.com provides friendship and dating Services on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties of any kind-express, implied or statutory, in any communication with friendsfront.com, or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the services. friendsfront.com specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Further friendsfront.com does not warrant that your use of friendsfront.com services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will friendsfront.com be liable for the following:
(i) Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages to you (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute services or service interruptions) arising out of the use of or inability to use friendsfront.com service, even if friendsfront.com or its agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or
(ii) Acts or omissions of other members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") to people other than you, of friendsfront.com services.
- You agree that legal provisions of the land shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the court of law in New Delhi, India.
- This Agreement, accepted upon registering for friendsfront.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and friendsfront.com, regarding the use of the Services. This Agreement may be amended with or without notice to you by friendsfront.com.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your membership to the service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.